Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system. For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities, see the Cisco Security Advisories page.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- BlackBerry QNX-2021-001 Vulnerability Affecting Cisco Products cisco-sa-qnx-TOxjVPdL
- Cisco Small Business RV110W, RV130, RV130W, and RV215W Routers Remote Command Execution and Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-cisco-sb-rv-overflow-htpymMB5
- Multiple Cisco Products Server Name Identification Data Exfiltration Vulnerability cisco-sa-sni-data-exfil-mFgzXqLN
- Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager Spam Quarantine Unauthorized Access Vulnerability cisco-sa-sma-spam-jPxUXMk
- Cisco Video Surveillance 7000 Series IP Cameras Link Layer Discovery Protocol Double-Free Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-ipcamera-lldp-dos-OFP7j9j
- Cisco Expressway Series and TelePresence Video Communication Server Image Verification Vulnerability cisco-sa-ewver-c6WZPXRx
- Cisco Expressway Series and TelePresence Video Communication Server Remote Code Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-ewrce-QPynNCjh
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.