Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system. For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities, see the Cisco Security Advisories page.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Cisco RV340, RV340W, RV345, and RV345P Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Routers Web Management Vulnerabilities cisco-sa-rv340-cmdinj-rcedos-pY8J3qfy
- Cisco Small Business RV160 and RV260 Series VPN Routers Remote Command Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-rv-code-execution-9UVJr7k4
- Cisco Packet Tracer for Windows DLL Injection Vulnerability cisco-sa-packettracer-dll-inj-Qv8Mk5Jx
- Cisco Network Services Orchestrator CLI Secure Shell Server Privilege Escalation Vulnerability cisco-sa-nso-priv-esc-XXqRtTfT
- ConfD CLI Secure Shell Server Privilege Escalation Vulnerability cisco-sa-confd-priv-esc-LsGtCRx4
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.