Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system. For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities, see the Cisco Security Advisories page.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Cisco Webex Network Recording Player and Webex Player Memory Corruption Vulnerability cisco-sa-webex-player-rCFDeVj2
- Cisco Webex Player Memory Corruption Vulnerability cisco-sa-webex-player-kOf8zVT
- Cisco Webex Network Recording Player and Webex Player Memory Corruption Vulnerability cisco-sa-webex-player-dOJ2jOJ
- Cisco SD-WAN Software Privilege Escalation Vulnerability cisco-sa-sd-wan-fuErCWwF
- Cisco ASR 5000 Series Software Authorization Bypass Vulnerabilities cisco-sa-asr5k-autho-bypass-mJDF5S7n
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.