Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities affecting multiple products. An unauthenticated, remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Advisories and apply the necessary updates. For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities, see the Cisco Security Advisories page.
- Small Business RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall Static Default Credential Vulnerability cisco-sa-rv110w-static-cred-BMTWBWTy
- Small Business RV110W, RV130, RV130W, and RV215W Routers Management Interface Remote Command Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-rv-rce-AQKREqp
- RV110W, RV130, RV130W, and RV215W Routers Authentication Bypass Vulnerability cisco-sa-rv-auth-bypass-cGv9EruZ
- RV110W and RV215W Series Routers Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-code-exec-wH3BNFb
- Cisco Prime License Manager Privilege Escalation Vulnerability cisco-sa-cisco-prime-priv-esc-HyhwdzBA