Intel has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. An authenticated attacker with local access could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to gain escalation of privileges.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages users and administrators to review the following Intel advisories and apply the necessary updates and recommended mitigations:
- Linux Administrative Tools for Intel Network Adapters Advisory INTEL-SA-00237
- FPGA SDK for OpenCL Advisory INTEL-SA-00284
- Processors Voltage Settings Modification Advisory INTEL-SA-00289
- Control Center-I Advisory INTEL-SA-00299
- Quartus Prime Pro Edition Advisory INTEL-SA-00311
- SCS Platform Discovery Utility Advisory INTEL-SA-00312
- Unexpected Page Fault in Virtualized Environment Advisory INTEL-SA-00317
- NUC Firmware Advisory INTEL-SA-00323
- Rapid Storage Technology Advisory INTEL-SA-00324
For updates addressing low severity vulnerabilities, see the Intel technology blog.