Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages users and administrators to review the following advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Web Security Appliance HTTPS Certificate Denial-of-Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190703-wsa-dos
- Small Business Series Switches Memory Corruption Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190703-sbss-memcorrup
- Small Business Series Switches HTTP Denial-of-Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190703-sbss-dos
- Enterprise NFV Infrastructure Software Arbitrary File Read and Write Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190703-nfvis-file-readwrite
- Nexus 9000 Series Fabric Switches ACI Mode Fabric Infrastructure VLAN Unauthorized Access Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190703-n9kaci-bypass
- Jabber for Windows DLL Preloading Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190703-jabber-dll
- Unified Communications Manager Session Initiation Protocol Denial-of-Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190703-cucm-dos
- Application Policy Infrastructure Controller REST API Privilege Escalation Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190703-ccapic-restapi
- Web Security Appliance Web Proxy Denial-of-Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190703-asyncos-wsa
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.