Cisco has released updates to address vulnerabilities affecting multiple products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
NCCIC encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Digital Network Architecture Center Static Credentials Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-dnac
- Digital Network Architecture Center Authentication Bypass Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-dna2
- Digital Network Architecture Center Unauthorized Access Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-dna
- Enterprise NFV Infrastructure Software Linux Shell Access Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-nfvis
- Meeting Server Media Services Denial-of-Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-msms
- Identity Services Engine EAP TLS Certificate Denial-of-Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-iseeap
- IoT Field Network Director Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180516-fnd
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.