Cisco has released several updates to address vulnerabilities affecting multiple products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
NCCIC encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Cisco WebEx Clients Remote Code Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180418-wbs
- Cisco UCS Director Virtual Machine Information Disclosure Vulnerability for End User Portal cisco-sa-20180418-uscd
- Cisco StarOS Interface Forwarding Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180418-staros
- Cisco IOS XR Software UDP Broadcast Forwarding Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180418-iosxr
- Cisco Firepower Detection Engine Secure Sockets Layer Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180418-fpsnort
- Cisco Firepower 2100 Series Security Appliances IP Fragmentation Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180418-fp2100
- Cisco ASA Software, FTD Software, and AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client SAML Authentication Session Fixation Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180418-asaanyconnect
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Application Layer Protocol Inspection Denial of Service Vulnerabilities cisco-sa-20180418-asa_inspect
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance TLS Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180418-asa3
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Flow Creation Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180418-asa2
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Virtual Private Network SSL Client Certificate Bypass Vulnerability cisco-sa-20180418-asa1
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.