Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Cisco ASA Software Identity Firewall Feature Buffer Overflow Vulnerability [cisco-sa-20161019-asa-idfw]
- Cisco Firepower Detection Engine HTTP Denial of Service Vulnerability [cisco-sa-20161019-fpsnort]
- Cisco ASA Software Local Certificate Authority Denial of Service Vulnerability [cisco-sa-20161019-asa-ca]
- Cisco Meeting Server Information Disclosure Vulnerability [cisco-sa-20161019-cms1]
- Cisco Meeting Server Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability [cisco-sa-20161019-cms]
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.