Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in several products. Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities could allow an unauthenticated remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Cisco RV110W, RV130W, and RV215W Routers Static Credential Vulnerability
- Cisco RV180 VPN and RV180W Wireless-N Multifunction VPN Routers Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service SIP Packet Processing Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco RV180 VPN and RV180W Wireless-N Multifunction VPN Routers Unauthorized Access Vulnerability
- Cisco RV110W, RV130W, and RV215W Routers Command Shell Injection Vulnerability
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Expressway Command Injection Vulnerability
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure Cross-Frame Scripting Vulnerability
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.