Apple has released security updates for iOS, watchOS, tvOS, Xcode, OS X El Capitan, OS X Server 5.1, and Safari to address multiple vulnerabilities. Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
Available updates include:
- iOS 9.3 for iPhone 4s and later, iPod touch (5th generation) and later, and iPad 2 and later
- watchOS 2.2 for Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch, Apple Watch Edition, and Apple Watch Hermes
- tvOS 9.2 for Apple TV (4th generation)
- Xcode 7.3 for OS X El Capitan v10.11 and later
- OS X El Capitan v10.11.4 and Security Update 2016-002 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, and OS X El Capitan v10.11 to v10.11.3
- OS X Server 5.1 for OS X Yosemite v10.10.5 and later
- Safari 9.1 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, and OS X El Capitan v10.11 to v10.11.3
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.