Apple has released several security updates to address critical vulnerabilities in multiple Apple products. Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
Available updates include:
- OS X Server 5.0.15 for OS X Yosemite v10.10.5 and OS X El Capitan v10.11.1 or later
- Xcode 7.1 for OS X Yosemite v10.10.5 or later
- Mac EFI Security Update 2015-002 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5
- iTunes 12.3.1 for Windows 7 and later
- OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 and Security Update 2015-007 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, and OS X El Capitan v10.11
- Safari 9.0.1 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, and OS X El Capitan v10.11
- watchOS 2.0.1 for Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch, Apple Watch Edition, and Apple Watch Hermes
- iOS 9.1 for iPhones 4s and later, iPod Touch 5th generation and later, and iPad 2 and later
Users and administrators are encouraged to review Apple security updates and apply the necessary updates.
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.