Apple has released security updates for OS X Server, iOS, Safari, and Yosemite to address multiple vulnerabilities. Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
Available updates include:
- iOS 8.4.1 for iPhone 4s and later, iPod touch (5th generation) and later, iPad 2 and later
- Safari 8.0.8 for OS X Yosemite v10.10.4
- Safari 7.1.8 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5
- Safari 6.2.8 for OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
- OS X Server v4.1.5 for OS X Yosemite v10.10.5 or later
- OS X Yosemite v10.10.5 and Security Update 2015-006 for OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Mavericks v10.9.5, OS X Yosemite v10.10 to v10.10.4.
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.