Apple has released security updates for QuickTime, Safari, Mac Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI), OS X Yosemite, and iOS. Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to obtain elevated privileges or crash applications.
Available updates include:
- QuickTime 7.7.7 for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Safari 8.0.7, Safari 7.1.7, and Safari 6.2.7 for OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Mavericks v10.9.5, and OS X Yosemite v10.10.3
- Mac EFI for OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 and OS X Mavericks v10.9.5
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 for OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Mavericks v10.9.5, and OS X Yosemite v10.10 to v10.10.3
- iOS 8.4 for iPhone 4s and later, iPod touch 5th generation and later, and iPad 2 and later
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.