Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player. These updates address vulnerabilities that could cause a crash and potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.
Security updates are available for the following versions of Adobe Flash Player:
- Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.202 and earlier versions for Windows
- Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.203 and earlier versions for Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.525 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Android 4.x
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
- Adobe AIR 18.104.22.1680 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe AIR 22.214.171.1240 and earlier versions for Android
- Adobe AIR 126.96.36.1990 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review Adobe Security Bulletin 13-16 and follow best practice security policies to determine if their organization is affected and the appropriate response.
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.