- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows and Internet Explorer could allow an attacker to gain control of your computer.
Microsoft has released updates to address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows and Internet Explorer.
In Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for December 2007, Microsoft has released updates to address vulnerabilities that affect Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Internet Explorer.More technical information is available in US-CERT Technical Cyber Security Alert TA07-345A.
- US-CERT Technical Cyber Security Alert TA07-345A - <http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/techalerts/TA07-345A.html>
- Microsoft security updates for December 2007 - <http://www.microsoft.com/protect/computer/updates/bulletins/200712.mspx>
- Microsoft Security at Home - <http://www.microsoft.com/protect/>
- Microsoft Update - <https://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/>
- Microsoft Automatic Updates - <http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/update/msupdate_keep_current.mspx#EZB>
December 11, 2007: Initial release
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.